Experiencing pregnancy symptoms, not sure, stomach cramp, tiredness, nausea. What to do?

Hi, my name is Crystal I m 21 & I ve been experiencing what seem to be some pregnancy symptoms but I m not too sure. I was supposed to get my period April 13th. It s is now April 27th, which means I am 2 weeks late & I ve seen no sign of it. My fiance & i have been having unprotected sex because we want a baby. we ve been trying for a while now because i was told that i have Endometreosis & it would be hard for me to have children. Right before I was supposed to get my period my breasts got super tender & are still like that. It bothers to even sleep on my stomach . They re extremely sensitive. I ve been experiencing nausea at any given point of the day, I m always tired, & I m a little moody. I was going to take a home test but don t want to take it too early & get a false negative. So I decided to wait until my next period which should be on May 13th, give or take a day... & get one done. But I just wanted to hear from a professional to make sure I m not just going crazy or it could be stress related from us trying so hard to concieve.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013