Experiencing pregnancy symptoms, not on periods due, negative pregnancy test, taken plan B post sex. Cause?

I have been expirerencing many early pregnancy symptoms but my Period isn t due til the 23rd. I took a test and it was negitive and now I m having major pain in that region. I know I have mittlesmurts but this pain feels spittle different. I use a phone app to calculate me ovation, tittle and menstrual but the menstrual always seems off. The first day of my last menstrual was 8/26 and I spotted. On 9/2. Last sex was 9/3 and took plan b on 9/6.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012