Experiencing pregnancy symptoms, had periods. Urine tests negative. Can I be pregnant?

i have experienced many pregnancy symptoms the past four months but blew it off due to the fact i still had my period plus has two urine tests dne tht came back negative due to my period. after doin some research ive cme to the conclusion i really could be i could list u all the symptoms if needed but when i try contacting doctors in my hometown about it they blow me off. how can i find out for sure without their help since urine tests aren t picking up on anything?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013