Experiencing painful lumps in genital area, itchy and burning. How to cure?

Hi for about two weeks I ve been experiencing painful lumps under the skin in my genital area. From perineum to my labia . They do not have heads so cannot be popped. Before the knots appear the area is usually is itchy and burning. Pain usually only last about a day or so but the knot stays for a few days. I have had 7 knots so far. There are two knots which have not gone away but there is no pain. I would like to add that I had a baby on July 25 and about 1 month ago had a kidney infection that was treated with a 10 day antibiotic prescription. I also have hypothyroidism . Don t know if any of these things could have anything to do with what I m experiencing but wanted to include just in case.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012