Experiencing painful knee after taking prednisolone. Took over dosage of paracetamol. Is it dangerous?

Hi, I have just completed course of prednisolone and, whether or not connected, am experiencing very painful knees. Avoiding ibuprofen I took 6 paracetamol tablets yesterday thinking it was safe, then remembered overdose of paracetamol is dangerous to the liver . By the way, the reason for taking the prednisolone was alcoholic hepatits, I have not touched alcohol for ten weeks now and have been discharged from my consultant.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012