Experiencing pain under ribs, numbness, nausea and lightheadedness accompanied. Is it due to abdominal surgery?

I have been experiencing pain under my ribs and in my back on the right side, numbness down my arms, nausea after eating and lightheadedness . I have just had an ultrasound as gallstones were suspected, which shows no obvious signs although there was excessive gas. I have pains in my lower abdomen, but associate this with abdominal surgery from last year - hysterectomy and adhesions fusing womb and bowel etc
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012