Experiencing pain, inflammation, taking antibiotic. Vomiting, nausea. Could it be side affect from antibiotic?

I had a root canal done on 3/1/13. After experiencing pain and inflammation for 4 days, went back to the dentist . she gave me a prescription for tylenol 3 and penicilian. Since I ve been taking the antibiotic, I have noticed my appetite has diminished and I have been vomiting up only a clear liquid. I have a constant feeling of fullness like i need to burp and a small feeling of nausea. Could it be a side affect from the antibiotic?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013