Experiencing pain in testicles, rectum and upper thigh area. Found lump on testicle. Worrisome

My bf who is 33 yrs old is experincing pain in his testicles, rectum and upper thigh area. He has been treated multiple times for infections, he s had ultrasound , prostate exam and xrays, all kinds of blood tests. The dr referred him to urologist but cant get app for 6 months. He s in alot of pain and is very worried that they cant tell him why. He noticed a lump on his testicle as well, when he had his u/s they said there was a cyst but it was nothing to worry about. any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013