Experiencing pain in leg, tingling sensation in arms and hands. What should be done to get relief?

My son will wake up in a panic in the night every once in a while a bit disoriented and complaining that his arms and hands hurt. It sounded like they were numb and that he was just experiencing that tingly pain when circulation comes back. However, it seems to linger much longer than it should afterward. He also complains of one or the other legs hurting once every week or two week around bed time. Tonight he is complaining that both his shin and forearm hurts. -Colene
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013