Experiencing pain in left side of chest, feeling bloated, abdominal pain. Why ?

Im 18 years old and have been experiencing pain in the left side of my chest for more than a month now. At first,the pain was evrywhere,it felt like my chest was going to explode. When i went to the dr he told me it was heartburn . After a while the pain decreased slowly, until finally i could feel exactly where it was coming from. It is on the lower part of the left side of my chest. And whenever i get mad or cold or smell something like smoke or bend over a very hard and painful bubble appears the size of a large egg. i also have been feeling a bit bloated lately, and abdominal pain when lay down, and i feel like my feelings of hunger and fullness are gone :/. I
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013