Experiencing pain and tingling sensation in shoulders, neck and wrist. Trapped nerve?

hi i have been experiencing pain in both shoulders, neck and wrists for approx 6 months now it tends to settle a bit at times. i also have a strange popping sound when i move my shoulders, the dr says he thinks a trapped nerve or carpal tunnel . i have tingling and pain down both arms also, my dominant hand is worse. i have also pain in both of my feet only when i weight bear, it started under a yr agoon just 1 foot so i feel thats getting worse, dr thinks its unrelated planta fas, i havent a lot of energy and feel weak even after climbing stairs at times. i had an mri of head and neck which were normal so the drs diagnosis of a trapped nerve surely wld have showed? my bloods showed no rheumatoid fac or any inflammation back in june. grateful for some advice.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012