Experiencing pain and stiffness in chest, causing shortness of breath. Ears popping up and issues in vision. Solution?

I ahofted my jaw and i heard a loud pop. I also have been experiencing pain and stiffness in my chest which causes me to be short of breathe often, i seem to be able to catch a full deep breathe when i tilt my head back. Along w my jaw pain, i also have been having issues w my ears popping and ive also have been experiencing issues w my vision . I think it all may be attributed to my jaw qhen i move my jaw my eyes move a lil n i can her cracking in my ears.. Can u pls help me?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013