Experiencing obnoxious constant stomach growling and burning in lower left stomach area. What is this ?

im 25 and my diet is unhealthy. on average i drink 5-6 fifths of 80 proof liqueur each week. recently i have been experiencing obnoxious constant stomach growling and a burning in my lower left stomach area. i went to the ER about 2 months ago urinating nearly brown urine with a similar pain and was told i had a UTI and liver count was normal. i was given antibiotics and my urine and pain cleared up within days, but has recently returned without the dark urine. what could this burning pain and growls be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013