Experiencing nerve pain in jaw after bone biopsy. Had tooth pulled. Will pain subside?

Hello, I m experiencing nerve pain in my jaw are after a bone biopsy was done over a year ago after I had a tooth pulled because of an abscess . Ever since then the are hasn t fully healed and it continues to hurt even more than a year after. I have been on pain meds ever since. Then in an attempt to relieve the pain, I had a nerve block procedure done where they inserted a needle in to my neck. Not sure exactly what was done, but something about blocking never ganglia. Furthermore I have HIV and have malaria in the past which I thought cause some sort of never damage. Should I just wait out the pain? Have a combinations of all of these things just caused that nerve never to be able to hear properly? Or I wonder if a never was actually cut accidentally. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012