Experiencing nausea, loose stools, diarrhea, bowel movement softer and covered with black spots. Is it parasitic infestation?

i am a y/o black female that has been experiencing nausea and frequent loose stools (10-12 a day) for the past week. the nausea and diarrhea finally resolved approximately 2 days ago but recurred again today after i began eating again. i had a bowel movement that was not diarrhea, but it was also softer than usual but this time it was covered in pinpoint black smearable spots. what are the spots???? could it be a parasitic infestation and these are the laravae? or could it be blood?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013