Experiencing nausea, dizziness, fatigue. Abnormal blood test, liver to be checked. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I am a healthy, fit, 35 year old female. I have recently been experiencing nausea and dizziness when I wake up in the morning. Additionally, I have been feeling fatigued and have occasional shakes. I am not going through any stress and am not anemic. I was told that I may need to have my liver checked, due to a slightly abnormal blood test . What could this be and should I be worried? thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013