Experiencing low back pain in tail bone area, numbness, taking cap, no relief. Cure?

I have been experiencing low back pain in tail bone area. This results in pain in my left buttocks and causing numbness down through left leg and my foot sometimes feels like I am walking on a roller ball. I have had left total knee replacement . Another problem I have noticed it is causing me when I stand up my bladder will leak. I have tried physio with IMS therapy and at least 22 sessions with a cyropracter but I am not getting any relief. My family Dr gave my nyproxin but it doesn t seem to help. What is my next step.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013