Experiencing loss of memory, fail to register new information, frequently write reminder notes, cannot remember people's names, right thumb twitching. What can be done?

Hi, I am a 29yr old female who is experiencing loss of memory . I went to a neurologist this past weekend and he said I am to young and not to worry about it. These are my symptoms: Loose thought during conversations Can t remember people s names. Take wrong highways on my way home Feel like new information is not registering Can t remember where I park my car. Have to write notes to myself on my cell phone. Right Thumb twitching shoulder and neck pain .
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012