Experiencing light headedness, nausea and chills, after stent placed, due to heart attack. Are the symptoms due to medication?

I am a 39 year old male, low blood pressure, low cholesterol levels, extremely active ( run 10 miles a day for the past two years). Had a drug coated stent placed 12 days ago after a heart attack. On a drug regime of aspirin, placid, lopressor, and Lipitor . Recently started experiencing lightheadedness , shortness of breath while climbing stairs, nausea, and chills. Is this a normal side effect of the medications?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013