Experiencing light brushing of the skin which then turns into a prick/biting feel, acne problem. How to get cured?

I am experiencing light brushing of the skin which then turns into a prick/biting feel. Over night my face turned in a COMPLETE acne mess. I dont suffer from bad acne either.I can see TINY almost micro white specks all over my body that can "bite,pinch" exc. They dissapier at the speed of light. I have this all over body, comes with me when I go anywhere, Can be having lunch at cafe and they "jump" to others not knowing what is they slap there face or arm as if they were just bitten. My husband is also having ALL same syptoms, we have brusing of the skin, bites, new freckles, a almost dry looking splotches on random spots of body. Doctors say "maybe lice" and gave us cream. NO, help, its in are home, car and wherever we go it follows on are body. Pain, loss of sleep constant itching. please help
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013