Experiencing less erection, early ejaculation. How to control? Dress soaked in kerosene, paint smell coming

Last week I soaked my dresses in kerosene to get rid of bedbugs( but only few bedbugs) as Im moving to the other house and this house is newly painted. Problem is I didnt rinsed the dresses properly as I have handged in sunlight and im geeting the paint smell in the house. Now im feeling my erection has come down and ejaculating with in a minute. Please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear theiliberian , NO relation we can make out with kerosene and oil paint smell and poor erection and early ejaculation apart from the smell may be distracting you and you may be enjoying sexual excitement due to distracting smell can only be linked to your problem but nothing physical, hence do consult as sex counsellor near your vicinity and get your problem sorted.