Experiencing leg pain in adolescence. Why do I feel weak, numb and have burning sensations?

hi, im a 12 year old girl, 13 in a few weeks, and i have been experiencing some leg pain. I have had this reaccuring pain sinse i was about 7, but its not constant. My shins tend to ache, tingle, send shooting pains up my leg to my lower back, they feel weak and sometimes, they can go numb. When i was about 7 it started with aching pains in my shins throughout the night, leaving me unable to sleep, and in the morning when i got out of bed, i couldnt feel my legs at all and i fell on the floor, they were ocmpletely numb. The hopsital couldnt find anything wrong and sent me home still unable to feel my legs fully. This was the worst situation i had been in with this pain. Sinse then i get the usual aching, throbbing,burning, tingling sensation in my shins, or maybe just one occasionaly (maybe once a week). Do you know what this is? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012