Experiencing irrythmic heart problems. What are the treatment that should be taken for the cure?

He Dr Grief I have a friend who s husband is experiencing irrythmic heart problems. I am not sure of all the treatments he should be made aware of. The family live not far from , East in . I m thinking of Patient Groups, or an information note as to what he should be aware of to help his health. Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in. I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. But arrhythmic heart covers at least a dozen illnesses with different treatment. Just saying arrhythmic heart problem is certainly not enough. If you can let the problem narrated in patient's own words, including investigations done and treatment taken I can be of help. Regards. Certainly, patient groups can help provided a provisional diagnosis is known and treatment planned.

With Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)