Experiencing irregular periods every 14 days, no heavy bleeding. Using IUD as contraception. Do I have a problem?

Hello, I am 37 years old and have been experiencing irregular periods for a few months. I seem to get my period every 14 days. Then after a break through bleeding which is not heavy but noticeable each time I wipe myself. Therefore it appears I am always bleeding. For contraception I use the IUD , this was inserted two years ago and I have never had a problem with it. Would appreciate your advice Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012