Experiencing hot sensation in lower back, cramps, have IUD coil fitted. Should i be concerned? Reason?

Hi, I have been experiencing a strange hot sensation in my lower back for the last week. It comes and goes. My skin doesn t feel hot externally, but its like I m heating up inside. I didn t think much of it, a trapped nerve due to exercise or something perhaps. But since last night I ve been getting period pain like cramps (its not my time) and I have an IUD coil (fitted about a year ago) so I ve become a little concerned. Any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013