Experiencing hot flashes, nausea, loss of apetite, increased heart beat. Reason?

Good Morning. I am experiencing hot flashes for about a month now. I get very nauseous and loss of appetite almost all day until about 3pm. The funny thing is my hot flashes are unexpected and when they come, it last for about 15 minutes and then I am back to normal. This morning out of nowhere I was brushing my teeth , the I started to feel weird, I felt like I could not breath, my heart was raising, I waited and I could not hold it. I threw up. What can this be?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012