Experiencing hot flashes, loss of sleep, no periods since 2 months, 36 yr old. Blood and thyroid test normal. Reasons ?

i am almost 36,i have been experiencing hot flashes,loss of sleep,and i have not had my period in two months,even though im not sexually active.i bought primrose oil and black coshosh at the store and im taking the lowest dosage.i went to my doctor before and did blood works and thyroid test,came back ok,my doctor think im too young for pre menopause .what do you suggest that i do next.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012