Experiencing hormonal imbalance since years with facial hair, smaller breasts. Started good diet. How can I start development?

hi, i m an 18 yr old girl and i m experiencing the symptoms of hormonal imbalance since i ve shifted to a big city 2 years ago. i was a healthy girll at that time but i m experiencing short menstrual cycle since last year 4m 30 days it bbecome 25 days sometimes 23 or 24 or 30 days. my periods lasts only 2 days now instead of 3 days before and i ve lost 7 kg weight from 50kg to 43kg in april when i checked it. i ve been in some stress since 2 years and some improper eating habits.. i observed fine hair line on my upper as well as lower abdomen and between breasts and growing coarse hair in armpits. my eyebrows have become thicker and my breasts become smaller. but now i m not in stress and eating good. i ve gained 3 kg and last month cycle was 30 days and 3 day periods. but does hormonal imbalance of 2 years stopped my physical development? i lopk lyk a 16 yr old. i m not looking physically mature and healthy for reproduction . how i restart my development?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012