Experiencing hemoptysis with cough. Feeling of breathless and stinging pain in chest. Tests report normal.

Hi , I have been experiencing hemoptysis for about one month with cough (for 2 months), only that cough has reduced in intensity and no. of times. The blood last week came every day , particularly in morning. I have undergone CT scan by my doctor and chest ray as well....both came normal. Doctor gave me an inhaler(foracort) and many medicines including antibiotics in the beginning. The blood session is horrible to find in the morning. The amount varies from a small streak to 1/4th teaspoonful. I also sometimes feel breathless and stinging pain in chest (position varies from left to right)
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012