Experiencing heartbeat in my upper stomach with back pain. Should i go to ER?

i have just recently experienced a heartbeat in my upper stomach...kinda scary. I am 65. Also I havebeen having backaches and burning in my stomach into back and legs also. There is also some serious pain under the burn in my sides . I get chills over the burn when it is very severe. Also started insensate bladder drip same time as back pain started. Been to primary care , urologist, neurologist , neurosurgeon , mri...not getting any ansers.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012