Experiencing heart palpitations, intermittent chest pain, no pain when exercising. What could this be?

I am a 27 year old healthy nonsmoking female. I work out 3-4 days a weeks and eat a healthy diet 90% of the time. I have recently lost 56 lbs and developed a healthy lifestyle. My husband and I split up about a month ago and I began to experience heart palpitations and what felt like skipping heart beats. We have reconciled but I am now experiencing mild intermittent chest pain when going about my regular day to day. I do not have pain when exercising. What could this be? I have no family history of heart disease.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013