Experiencing headaches, vision blurry, tired, lightheaded, diagnosed with GERD. What could this possibly be?

Hello. I am a 14 year old girl and I have been experiencing headaches. They come and go and have different levels of intendity. I wear glasses but even with them, my vision gets slightly blurry at times. I feel my heart beating on the side of my neck, and a couple seconds later, I get really lightheaded and I have the feeling of passing out. I've been really tired lately as well. I sleep for more than 10 hours a night due to my fatigue. I have some balance problems also lately. I was diagnosed with GERD a couple months ago and I'm doing better. What could this possibly be? Could it be because im stressed out about school? Should I go to my doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013