Experiencing headache, numbness and pain in bones. What am I suffering from?

Hi Herrick. I am 40 yrs old woman and since last 4 months i have been experiencing pain in my bones( all parts of the body) moerover my left feet toes sometimes feel numb. Now i am experiencing headache which is mild but continous .Ihave got my CBP,Random sugar,B.P, thyroid and FS done they are normal.Please let me know what can be the problem.I have been adviced to take calcium tablets as my doctor says i have bone loss in my teeth .
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013