Experiencing hair fall. Recommended Alopecia, Auto Immune dysfunction. Also have RA, Vidiligo and Pernishus Anemia. Hormonal imbalance?

In 2008 I was 45 years old and took the pill for the first time in my life. This pill was supposed to make my periods come only 1x every 4 months. IT WAS NEVER SUCCESSFUL. I had periods every month, extremely painful labor like cramps, and heavy heavy flow and very dark to black with clots. Five years later I still experience all of this and worse. In 2009 ALL MY HAIR FELL OUT. It grew back and now is falling out again. I was told this was Alopecia, an Auto Immune dysfunction. I have read that a hormone imbalance could also cause this but not sure the imbalance would be to the BALD EXTREME. I also have RA, Vidiligo and Pernishus Anemia. I have no medical insurance. Any suggestions????
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013