Experiencing gay feelings, afraid to disclose, stress causing stomach burning, heartburn. How can I get over this?

hello dear doc. its 14 years i feel im gay but i cant tell any one , now im 26 realy every night im cry coz i cant tell any one about that im afred they not accept me like gay person coz my family are muslims and im afred of them .now i thinking too much its 3 week ihave burn in my stomach and ihave somuch heartburn ,i have somuch pain in my stoamch i cant sleep in night day by day i feel im worse , i feel i have Node psychological some time im shoking wheni tolk with may family im afred , pless help me i dont know what to do ,
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012