Experiencing extremely hot urine, does not burn, hormones fluctuating. Is it UTI or kidney infection?

Hello, I am experiencing extremely hot urine . It doesn t burn or hurt, it s just very hot. My breasts are also tender and swollen but I took I pregnancy test a few days ago and it said negative. I am 23 and married so it is very possible I am pregnant, however, I didn t want to waste a trip to the doctor if waiting a few days before my period and taking the test again would tell me whether or not it s just my hormones fluctuating or something. I know with UTI and/or kidney infection warm urine usually coincides with a burning sensation, correct?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013