Experiencing extreme pressure in ears and forehead. Loss of hearing. Swelling in membrane?

I am experiencing extreme pressure in my ears and my forehead creating lose of hearing and a headache. This past year, my eye sight has also been affected. One contributing factor to the problem might be that my neck feels very tight, creating restrictions. I have these symptoms 85% of the time. It is very difficult for me to brain feels dull, loss of memory , feeling fatigued and can t hear well. Could there be swelling of the membranes restricting the blood flow and oxygen to the brain? This is what is feels like. I really need an answer....please! thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012