Experiencing extreme mood swings all day, 18.5 yrs old, just finished periods. Is this normal ?

I m 18.5 years old, and my period just ended a week ago. I ve been experiencing extreme mood swings all day today. Justabout two hours ago i was really horny and then i was super calm even when there was too much noise around me, which is unlike me, and now I m suddenly very angry and just can t seem to cool down. I have exams in two days, but i just can t concentrate. This doesn t happen regularly, but i experience these symptoms once every few months. Is that normal? I m not sexually active yet, just so you know.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013