Experiencing early pregnancy symptoms, diagnosed pituitary tumor. Could I be pregnant ?

In 2008 I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor . I was told that I probably would not be able to have children until it was removed. As of today my period is 11 days late. I have experienced heart burn today for the first time in my life, but even with the heart burn, I really craved potato chips with hot sauce. I have had some period like cramping and have also become very tired in the middle of my shift at work, which never happens to me. For the past 3 days I also have been experiencing constipation , and lots of nausea . I took two home pregnancy test s, and both came out negitive, I m at a loss. Could I be pregnant or just crazy? /:
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012