Experiencing ear pressure and headache. Having issues with TMJ. Taking sinusitis medicines. Migraine?

am a 26-year-old healthy male with no other medical issues except TMJ. I am not taking any medications, but taken sinusitis meds for long time, which is ruled out with CT scan. Weight 62 kg, height 170 cm, mother having BP and diabetes. TSH was normal at last time, but i am having doubt it was borderline at that time, so doctor again told me to check and result will be available in few days. My problem on and off, sometimes i am waking up with headaches and somtimes not, and sometimes when working suddenly feeling near vertigo feeling. Doctor still cant find any unusual things except bp 160/90 (6 days ago evening), 150/90 (2 days ago and one day ago evening), and today 120/70 morning before food. Please guide me what could be the trigger for ear pressure and headache on and off, is it simple migraine, which is putting this kind of problems.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013