Experiencing dizzy spells, nausea, bad headaches. On prozac, lamictal. Further?

I am experiencing : dizzy spells, nausea, bad headaches around my head in temple region, shortness of breath, numbness in the body, feels like I slip into something deeper than sleep when I close my eyes, light seems to help a little for a short time. I am on many medications and currently just started taking Trimethoprim /Sufamethoxazole for a UTI. I also took one Ativan before going to bed to help my headache and it did. I am also on: Lithium , prozac, lamictal , birth control, seroquel but up and til tonight those were working together fine.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012