Experiencing dizziness, nausea, headache, stomach pain and icthing breasts. Disorder?

Hi Dr my name is Amohelang I have being experiencing some dizziness ,nauseous, headache , stomach pain and icthing breast .I have done pregnant test at first I got positive and do more two and went to the Dr but I got negative and the thing is I m never be a Dr person cause I don t get sick easy but lately is different story and I can t eat lot of sugar anymore,Dr do I have some kinda disorder or deseases that make like this if I m truely not pregnant causes I can t take out that positive results I got,pease help me I don t know what to do anymore please
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012