Experiencing dizziness, headache, dryness of eyes, earache, poor vision. Reason?

Hi Im a 25 year old female,5ft3 weighing 12st 7lb. Recently I have been experiencing dizziness , headache (mainly at the top of my at the back), when I m stood up I fell like i need to fall to the floor.Yesterday morning I got really warm and began sweating and extremely dizzy,today my eyes feel dry and my right eye/side of my head/ear aches and my vision doesn t seem right. I don t know if it makes a difference to what it may be but I had my first child 4 months ago. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
Are you nursing your child.
Your problems can be due to nursing, abnormal posture lack of proper sleep and poor nutrition and anaemia. Take care of these factors. Making a visit to your physician and eye specialist will clarify things.