Experiencing cool sensation after gel implants. No leaking but slight breast pain. Reason?

I am 47. I had cohesive gel implants under the muscle in 2008 with no issues but thought you should know that in case its related. I have been experiencing a cool sensation as if my left breast is wet and a cool breeze blows on my left breast but there was no leaking at all. It does not feel like letdown. I nursed 4 children. Then I did have dried something in one of my nipples but not a lot. I have also had a bit of breast pain and do not generally experience sore breasts. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012