Experiencing continuous lower back pain. MRI shows mild posterior disc herniation indenting the thecal sac. Solution?

Good Day Sir, I am 25 yrs old. I have been experiencing continuous lower back pain for past 2 yrs. The MRI scan report is as follows: Mild Broad based Posterior disc herniation is seen at L5-S1 level indenting the thecal sac and abutting against right S1 nerve root without significant nerve root compression. Remaining intervertebral discs are normal. I used to do physiotherapy exercises regularly as suggested by the therapist. However, the pain has not reduced. And even I had almost stopped the exercises for past 6 months. Anyhow, my query is Do I need to do anything more or just continue with the exercise and also take the required precautions.?? Your expert advice in the case will be really appreciated. Many Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013