Experiencing constant upper back pain, upper neck pain. Should i be concerned?

Hi. I am 39 y old female and I am experiencing constant upper back pain for more than 2 months, the condition worsened (pain got intensive) in last couple of days. The pain is constant, a bit stronger in the morning, also present in the night. The body position does not affect it. A year ago I had parvovirus B19 and still have waves of joint pain and stiffness that include an upper neck pain , but not so strong and long lasting as it is now. Should I be concerned about my current condition? Thanks, Tanja
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013