Experiencing colitis pain when urinating, irritation, had UTI infections, abdominal pain. Suggest?

Over the past few days, I have been experiencing increasingly colitus pain when urinating, the area is irrating all the day, with an increasing urge to urinate frequently although the urine is tiny bit or small amounts. I m feeling also a left side abdomen pain. In previous years, I had intermitent low grade UTI infections (proteus mirablis in one test and E coli in another test) but the bacterial counts were low
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013