Experiencing clogged ears, stiff neck, tiredness, ache. What should i do?

Hi there. I have been experiencing clogged ears (similar to effects of air travel) stiff neck, my left arm constantly feels sort of tired and aches as if it has been tensed up for a prolonged amout of time. When I blow my nose, it is dry as bone and nothing ever comes out. I have SEVERE motion sickness to the point of extreme nausea. Sometimes when I sleep on the side of my head that has the worst ear problems, my ear hurts so bad it's hard to lift my head up. It's a piercing sever pain. I have had the ear pain for as long as I can remember and the above symptoms I've had for about two years. I kind of chalked up the motion sickness and clogged ears to my geographic location as I've lived in South Florida for 20 years and moved to Baltimore where the roads are winding and "hilly" where as S. Fla is flat as a panckake! I've seen the ENT Dr. who says nothing is wrong based on the standard examination of my ears, nose and throat and recommended a CT scan. I'm very nervous. Could this be serious?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013