Experiencing chest pains, heart palpitations after drug eluting stent inserted. Is it threatening ?

December 2011 I had a drug eluting stent inserted after a heart attack . Since then I am experiencing chest pains and heart palpitations which when it happens takes my breath away or makes breathing difficult. I have been diagnosed with angina pektoris. Also I have been diagnosed with enlarged left antrium of 4.4cm. I am on a daily regimen of the following medicine: Pharmapress 10mg 2xpd, Puricos 300mg pd, Altosec 20mg pd, Disprin 150mg pd and Clopidogrel 75mg pd and a Berotec asthma pump 2x pd. What I would like to know is whether the pain I m experiencing is life threatning or not? Because the pain goes down my left side of neck and arm. What would you advise?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012