Experiencing chest pain again after bypass, report says 2 grafts of 3 are blocked, advised medication. How effective is ECCP ?

Hi.. I am AAAA from India, the query is for my mother aged 58 yrs. She had bypass in 2006 (three grafts), but recently she again had started experiencing pain in chest , after performing angiography , the report says 2 grafts are blocked out of three...the blocked artries are fully blocked so stent can not be says to go with the medicine: Lipcure20 Embetta Amlong Flavedron Pantop40 I have recently heard about ECCP (Enhanced external counter pulsation ) therapy , how effective is this therapy in this case and is it 100% risk free and what are the best hospitals in india for this therapy
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012